Dental Care for Your Pet
$350 Dental Special Limited Time Offer
One of the best ways to extend the life of your pet is to take care of their teeth. Like humans, pets are susceptible to tartar build-up and periodontal disease. Infected gums and abscessed teeth can be sources of potential infection to the kidneys, liver and heart. We recommend an annual dental exam and teeth cleaning to preserve your pet’s healthy teeth and gums.
Our dentistry services for dogs and cats include:
- Ultrasonic Scaling & Polishing of the teeth
- Dental Extractions as needed
- Oral Surgery
- Diagnosis & Treatment of Periodontal Disease
- Gingival Tumor Removals
- Gingival Flap Procedures
We adhere to the strictest anesthetic & pain management protocols to ensure the safety and comfort of your pet.
- Offer a light meal and water that evening, and resume normal feeding the next day.
- Pain medication will be dispensed for your pet if deemed necessary
- Between cleanings, maintain an at-home dental hygiene regimen that includes:
- Dental Food, Treats and Chews –to help minimize plaque bacteria.
- Rinses that are easy to use by adding to their drinking water.
- Brushing your pet’s teeth regularly with pet tooth paste is the best way to take care of your pet’s teeth.
Talk To A Specialist Today
To learn more about our services, please try our online contact form or call 212-396-3020 today to schedule a consultation.